Sunday, July 31, 2011

SlutWalk Photos, Part 3... finally.

Too distracted to write an actual post, so I shall distract you with a final round of photos from last month's SlutWalk.  Because, well... why not?

You should all be looking forward to many ice cream recipes this summer, as the The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook has tons of delicious ice cream recipes, and I also just bought David Lebovitz' The Perfect Scoop, which includes such amazing titles as Guinness-Milk Chocolate Ice Cream and Margarita Granitas.  (I was on a quest for popsicle molds, and failed utterly... or did I?)

But, until then... photos!  These are mainly from the impromptu after party that took place at a bar in the Grove that was offering $1 drinks, with your first drink free.  Needless to say, I was tipsy before it was really a proper hour to be tipsy.





I feel so... overdressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment